Sometimes the customer knows best
I don't generally use customer supplied wood, as it may or may not be properly dried, but sometimes the customer comes up with some nifty looking stuff. This case; Curly Ambrosia Maple.
12" dovetail: 12" x 2" x 0.020" canted, 16ppi x 10* rake x 0* fleam
12" small carcass:12" x 3" x 0.025", 13ppi x 12.5* rake x 12.5* fleam ( splitting hairs a bit )
14" sash /large carcass: 14" x 3.5" x 0.025", 12ppi x 15* rake x 20* fleam
16" Tenon:16" x 4" x 0.032", 11ppi x 10* rake x 0* fleam
[Image: IMG_3458_zps3bmm0swx.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3438_zps1f25pry0.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3443_zpsh8oslyf7.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3448_zps8a6lerha.jpg]
So back to the hamster wheel.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
wow.  not sure how it could get any better...
Spectacular!

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
My! What a way to identify the matched set. I trust the fourth carries the signature also. Very attractive.
Very, very nice!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Simply gorgeous! One lucky customer.
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Black line spalting to.  If it was me I would be very happy with the saws.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Big
Cool
Ag
Awesome wood shaped beautifully into a functional item is a pinnacle of our craft. Thank you for sharing with us!
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Wow, this takes me back a few years when I first saw a matched set of your saws on the Auction site.   Keep up the great work!
Chris