DJ 20 $500 San Mateo
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tls/5983962792.html

[Image: 01515_8buMlu2Xgib_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

nice jointer.  

good thing I already have one.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Folks in CA don't appreciate the value of a DJ20........
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Sometimes they have to sell their stuff to pay the rent.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

no I don't think that is it just need space from what I read and I think I know the shop.  I don't have space for it or I would have been on it quick.  Space is expensive out here so wasting it gets a lot of stuff moved cheap or free.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I want to sell my DJ20 so I can buy a combo jointer/planer mostly for the space savings and to pick up a little more width.  The DJ20 is so nice though.  I just face jointed a board with a bad twist and the jointer was amazing
(01-31-2017, 08:07 PM)Bob10 Wrote:   Space is expensive out here so wasting it gets a lot of stuff moved cheap or free.

Yeah, hear ya. I travel out to Moutainview for biz a lot, and boy real estate is expensive, crazy expensive. My co worker has to relo out there from NJ and has been in shock for a month now.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-31-2017, 08:47 PM)Admiral Wrote: Yeah, hear ya. I travel out to Moutainview for biz a lot, and boy real estate is expensive, crazy expensive. My co worker has to relo out there from NJ and has been in shock for a month now.

That's the area I moved from. Dad worked at HP. It was plum orchards when I was a kid.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

What would you let your DJ20 go for? I'm not too far away from you in Columbus...
Don Stephenson
Columbus, Ohio
Creative Director by day, aspiring Woodworker by nights and weekends.
Pays the bills: www.applythecraft.com
The bills: www.facebook.com/realdealwoodwork
Also has a Rockwell shaper in the ad for $200

It always works on paper!