Where do you buy drawer boxes
Based on you guys' input I'm rethinking whether I really want to make my kitchen drawers. It might make more sense to buy the boxes. Old topic but I can't find it in the search engine -- where do you like to buy them? Your preferred sources?

Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Scherr's in Minot North Dakota (I think).  I've bought several drawer boxes from them and have been impressed.  They have a website: scherrs.com
              -Howard
WalzCraft is the outfit I have heard more people suggest then any other. My experience was really well made, pretty fast from time of order, and nice folks, if the website doesn't explain everything you need to know. I have seen cheaper, but for the entire package they would be the only place I would suggest.

This page is new to me though, and my experience was years ago, and I was working as a contractor then. Maybe someone can say if this is now something they insist that you only use them through a professional, or if you can just order as you always could?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(02-02-2017, 01:52 AM)Steve N Wrote: WalzCraft is the outfit I have heard more people suggest then any other.

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that's the one I was trying to remember.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site