Bridge City tools for sale
ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS Gents: still cleaning out the collection. Bought the below to use and only utilized the 45/90 degree universal squares a few times. Then put them away and forgot 'bout them.  The other two I  have not used -- still in the boxes. All are discontinued tools.

Because of prior issues, will only ship to the Lower 48 and only accept a US Postal Service Money Order as payment. These are small and lightweight. Should fit into a small padded envelope or Priority Mail mailing box. Mailing should be  $6-10.00.

US-3 Universal 3” square US$20.00 + mailing
www.bridgecitytools.com/default/other-products/discontinued/3-universal-square.html

US-6 Universal 6” square $20.00 + mailing. This is a 2001 Signature Series tool, not a blemish as shown in the below link.
www.bridgecitytools.com/default/6-universal-square-blem.html

MG-4 marking Gauge. US$35.00+ mailing
www.bridgecitytools.com/default/mg-4-marking-gage.html

FR-1 Folding rule and caliper. Engraved toll 908 and RCN –my initials and Founder’s Circle tool number $40.00+ mailing
www.bridgecitytools.com/default/fr-1-folding-rule-caliper.html

All sold pending funds
I just pm'd you. On second thought, I'd like to get all of them. Let me know what's next. I live in Portland.
I would also be interested in buying the entire lot. Please let me know if they do not sell.
Oregon Wood Shop: Thanks. Tthey are yours! I will PM you about shipping, which should not be too much as I live 'bout an hour north of Portland. Again, thanks.
Ray. Did you check your PM's?