Woodhaven Drilling Jig
Kurka Jig named for the cabinetmaker inventor, made and sold by Woodhaven. Everything is based on 32mm spacing, ideal for Euro style cabinets but it also has instructions for building face frame cabinet. Used to drill holes for shelves, hinges and drawer slides. I used it to build a bathroom vanity and haven't used it since.

The jig can drill three rows of holes for slides and has a left and right side, once set up you can drill a bunch of cabinet sides in very little time.  The drilling plates/templates are made from 1/4" phenolic, the MDF setup plates are used to ensure that the drilling/boring plates are square and spaced correctly. I'm including a Snappy 5mm self centering drill bit that fits the 3/8" holes on the plates and a solid carbide 1/4" shank 5mm router bit. Excellent condition. $125 plus shipping

Instruction manual

[Image: IMG_20170203_093305381_1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170203_093323385.jpg][/img]
Thought I'd bump this and give it a 2nd chance. If you think at some point you will want a jig to do shelf pins, drawer slides, hinge mounts for a 32mm system you should look at the link for the manual. When the jig is assembled there are three phenolic plates per side (left and right) connected top and bottom with T-track to drill everything in one shot. I used a router but that 5mm Snappy bit will work well too. The jig can be used strictly for shelf pins too.

The manual shows various drawer stacks which makes things simple, I wanted a custom stack and I was able to work that out too.

I can't recall what I paid for this but it was significantly more than I'm asking. I you have any questions send me a pm and I'll be happy to answer.
Hello,
I see this is an older post.... wondering if you still had the jig setup?
Thanks,
Darren