Rumbold plane, Stanley #95, chisel set
Spring is here and it is time to get ready for some quality shop time. FREE SHIPPING to most USA locations for ALL ITEMS.

First candidate up is a vintage Rumbold plane. Shiny sole and sharpened blade. Ready for work. Only $79.

[Image: DSCN2061.jpg]

Next is a Stanley #95 edge plane with LN blade and bronze LN keeper. There is a slight ding in the mouth but it has most of its japan finish. Only $79.

[Image: DSCN2064.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2065.jpg]

And here is a nice little MIB palm chisel set. Four gouges, a skew and a fishtail. Only $25.

[Image: DSCN2062.jpg]

Priced to sell today. Grab these treasures while they are still available.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Bump

You know you need these items. I know I need some room. Rumbolds don't grow on trees. And a #95 with a big honkin brass blade holder is alot of bling for your shop. And who does not need some specialty chisels?!

Let's make a deal. How about an end of the month bundle? $149 puts it all on your front doorstep.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com