Tool Cabinet... my 2¢
Very nice.
I've drooled over all the beautiful cabinets here too. I need one terribly but it's way back in the list. I use to want to build an heirloom cabinet but I'd be very happy with simple and functional now. I'd welcome the organization that it would provide. Nice work.

[Image: img_20200413_wa0009.jpg]

Made the second part of the tool cabinet.

Ciao, Leo.

http://www.legnofilia.it/files/posted_im...wa0009.jpg
Ciao e grazie, Leo.
For some reason I can't see the photos
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(04-14-2020, 06:17 AM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: For some reason I can't see the photos

Neither can I
I could see the picture through the link provided.

I like your work!

I've been rearranging my shop and keep waffling on whether or not to include a hand-tool cabinet.  I'm a bit lacking on wall space, and I have an existing shelf unit that I may repurpose for hand plane storage with some other tools.
Afraid mine isn't as well organized..yet...but it is open for business..
Winkgrin

Be sure to close up, when done...

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Nice cabinet MuMu! Hopefully, your website link is permanent.

Nice hijack Steve (Bandit). For everyone's inspiration, how long did yours take to complete construction? 

Maybe, this thread can be a continuation of inspiring cabinet solutions.
Was looking through an old catalog from The James Swan Company..1911....way in the back are both Tool Chests..WITH tools( the Style C had 86 tools, for $60.00!)  and tool cabinets, such as the Style D...with 68 tools in the cabinet..for $60.00.

I wanted one like the Style D....except I didn't add a drawer.   Don't really like to just pile tools into a drawer.  Trying to clean that sort of thing up...
Well, there IS a build along thread about this.....biggest "hold ups" was waiting on glued up panels...was made from 1 x 10s....with 1 x4s around the doors...

Working on a til for the hand planes....
Cool