A big dog and a rabbit
As a lot of you know I precision grind planes. All are flatter than a total of .0015. The sides are ground square with the bottom and the blades are touched up to get them flat and rid of any pitting that would make sharpening hard. Also I like to show them totally apart so one knows every think works before hand. Also to help keep the prices down I don't sharpen. But I do offer that service for an extra fee.

First up is a Bailey #8C zThe japanning is 99% and the wood only has a less than a couple of dings and Since it is precision Ground it is in better condition than when new. 7s are fairly common but 8s are not. Asking $175 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC02890_zpsbdkdglks.jpg]

[Image: DSC02891_zpsgcp4nxfg.jpg]

[Image: DSC02901_zpskzywjzbb.jpg]

[Image: DSC02902_zpsfzfjzuf4.jpg]

[Image: DSC02904_zpspfkhn4oe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02895_zpsga4lsrom.jpg]

[Image: DSC02896_zpsb2jgb6qi.jpg]

Next up is a Stanley 78. The blade has been ground to the same width as the body so either side can be used without readjusting the blade side ways. The nicker has also been sharpened and it is one that has the blade adjusting lever, a lot don't. Also all the extra parts like foot and fence are there. Due to casting stresses the bottoms on these are never flat at least when I get them. The 78's are also a real pain to clamp for grinding which is why I am asking $55 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC02907_zpsruebzbr2.jpg]

[Image: DSC02908_zpsvfa6jey3.jpg]

[Image: DSC02909_zpsmoyxlr8k.jpg]

Thanks for looking

Tom
And last but not least some Moxon vise hardware for $115 shipped.

[Image: DSC02164_zps2yvjdi81.jpg]

[Image: DSC02163_zpsqqu7szxe.jpg]

Thanks again.

Tom