Fine Woodworking magazine Scandia, MN
Fine Woodworking Magiazine issues from about 1982 to 2004, probably most of the issues for that date range
Also some issues of Fine Homebuilding, Woodsmith, Popular Woodworking  Fine Woodworking Techniques books 1, 5, 6  All in good condition, asking five dollars  for the lot, which obviously doesn't include shipping.
Wow! Can you estimate the cost of shipping this lot?
weight of the stack is about 140 pounds, boxes would add to that. I'll need to see if I can come up with a cost estimate.
PM sent. Interested in the FWW.
USPS rates seem to go way up at some weight nowadays.  I sent some magazines to Iowa from Central Pennsylvania, and it cost me a lot more than I thought it would. It was a lot fewer magazines than the OP is talking about.  UPS might be better, I didn't check.
Located another box of Fine Woodworking, with some Fine Homebuilding, Woodsmith, a few others, in total another 50 pounds.
Price for the lot, locally, is still five dollars. If I have to bundle,package, take to UPS or USPS for freight/shipping quote, then take them back there for actualy delivery I'll want another ten dollars for that. PayPal preferred method of payment, in advance to shipping. Local sale - cash.
Would like to see someone get some enjoyment from these rather than just send them off to recycle.
I would like to buy all the FWW if you could separate those for me.  And will use pay-pal.  I think UPS has a 70lb weight limit so will probably need a few boxs. I am in Charlotte NC.  Let me know, thanks
Robin Frierson
hmmm, I sent a few to Arlin for his Veteran friends. I think I shoved as many as I could in a USPS Flat Rate box. I believe I filled 3 boxes. As many as the op is selling, could get pricey. I agree with the suggestion of using UPS.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Got price quotes from Post Office and UPS for a 19X12X12  box weighing 50 pounds. Figure that the pile of magazines would require roughly four such boxes. The actual shipping costs would probably be somewhat less than the four times figure, and I'd refund any excess. Post Office would charge $82.60 for one box, and UPS $79.47. Those figures do not include insurance. Magazines cannot be sent via Media Mail as they contain advertising, or so I was told by the post office.
If you don't get any other takers, I will take them. I am in Minneapolis and can pick them up next weekend.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)