acute angle table saw jig

Does anyone have or can point me to plans for an acute angle table saw jig? I need to cut the edge of long board at 15°
[Image: pro_r15_42036_lg.gif]
  Re: acute angle table saw jig by Tincanman (Does anyone have or ...)
Instead of having the board flat on the table like you wold normally run the board on the edge and tip the saw 15*. Use a sacrificial face on your fence.
good idea!
What hp do you want do you want one with just the plunge base.
do it Vertical as suggested above   or use a band saw or even a hand saw
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

You could also do that with a simple scarf joint jig and router if the board is not too wide.
If it was less then about 4' long, I would use a table saw.
Longer board, I would use a band saw and if cleanup was necessary, the router with a jig.
I know you asked for a TS jig....but this is my .02.....I always use a band sand.....then joint the surface. Maybe something to consider.
I cut it three times & it's still too short!
I cut scarf joints quite regularly and after an accident I made a much nicer jig. Used the slot s a guide. Works like a champ!

I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

Kudzu: I see you cut with the old Delta Uni-Guard and Jet Lock fence. Have not seen that combination in a good many years.

I had that combination on my early 1980's  Delta Contractor's Saw --??34-444?? Was a vey good saw and held its settings.  The split basket guard design and the disappearing splitter were very easy to use and I quickly became accustomed to working with both. Same with the fine adjustment for the first 8-12" of travel of the fence.
My shop is full of old tools, most I restored. They work so no need to for anything new. If I found a great deal on a fence, I would replace it, but again, it works fine.
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks