WTB- Buffer wheel flange
Hi all, I know this is a longshot, but the WN collective has come thru before so I thought I'd try before sourcing new.

I am in need of a few wheel flanges for a buffer I recently acquired locally.

The wheel flanges are 3" O.D. and 3/4" I.D. and fit on a 3/4" arbor or shaft. They are the parts that hold either side of a grinding or buffing wheel. There are 2 on each end of the buffer in the picture below.

If you have any at all, please let me know.

[Image: 7121DQA29SL._SX300_.gif]

Thanks!

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Keep your eye on eBay. I ended up ordering a pair from Baldor and they were not cheap.

Doug
Make some up on your metal lathe. They should take you less than an hour.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I considered making my own, but I have enough projects right now on hold, just waiting for me to get some metal lathe time. I found the flanges for $14, new from my local Baldor supplier. I'll be driving by there Friday anyway and I'll stop unless I find some here first.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
If you don't feel like making your own
https://www.mcmaster.com/#buffing-wheel-...s/=16cvoeu
https://www.grainger.com/product/2Y688?g...15011745:s
Thanks karoc,
The Granger version is only a 5/8" arbor, so it won't fit. McMaster has them for the 3/4" arbor, but the prices are $10 more than my local Baldor supplier. I finally found one that sells to individuals.

www.RUSTHUNTER.com