Gainesville, FL area need help
My daughter has an old Victrola cabinet that housed two turntables and radio.  The cabinet dates from the 40s-50s since one of the turntables was 45 RPM.  The doors used to have a flame/crotch decal (I believe) that is totally gone.  There is definitely not a fancy grain on the outside of the doors, it is just a fairly straight grained mahogany (I think) veneer)   It is my understanding that these decals are available.  Anyway, the entire cabinet needs stripped (shellac finish) and re-done.  I don't believe that she is too picky about having an original duplication of the cabinet, since this one is going to be a keeper as opposed to cleaned up for re-sale through their auction house.  My wife and I purchased the item at an estate sale, and the cabinet is in otherwise good physical shape and shouldn't require any material repairs.  The fellow who is restoring the innards of the cabinet is almost done so she is interested in getting the cabinet re-finished soon.

Anyone interested?  PM me and I will get you the contact information.

Here is an example of one with open doors.

[Image: RCA_Victor_Victrola_phonograph_and_radio..._A-108.jpg]

and doors closed

[Image: 4502006580_0b1549d0d0_z.jpg]
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.