5HP Powermatic 66 For Sale
Powermatic 66 Table Saw for sale
Excellent Condition
5 HP 220v Single Phase Baldor motor
53" Extension Table
Cast Iron Robland Sliding Iron Table enables 1-man shop to easily handle 4x8 plywood sheets ($1,500 retail)
Used in a 1-man hobby shop
Local pickup in Atlanta suburb
$2,000

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, now that is one of my dream saws....and with the sliding table and 5 hp motor!

Someone's a lucky fella/gal.....

-- mos maiorum
Any idea what shipping would cost up to PA?  What is the weight / serial # of the unit?
Curious if would you be interested in selling the slider only? If so let me know.
Tim
The saw has been sold
If it was closer I would have been all over it.  Slider removed and back on market
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If you are still looking one, I happened to find some here: https://www.machinio.com/listings?search...&location=

Hope it helps :-)
(02-07-2017, 09:36 AM)John Jones Wrote: Powermatic 66 Table Saw for sale
Excellent Condition
5 HP 220v Single Phase Baldor motor
53" Extension Table
Cast Iron Robland Sliding Iron Table enables 1-man shop to easily handle 4x8 plywood sheets ($1,500 retail)
Used in a 1-man hobby shop
Local pickup in Atlanta suburb
$2,000

[Image: i-S9dvxKX-S.gif]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
That slider looks real sweet huh
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(02-07-2017, 10:02 AM)Adnick Wrote: Wow, now that is one of my dream saws....and with the sliding table and 5 hp motor!

Someone's a lucky fella/gal.....

What he said.