SOLD!! Ray Key Box Hollowing Spindle Gouges
Bought these and only tried them once.  But, haven't used them since then.  I don't turn many boxes but tend to use carbide tools instead so these are just sitting un-used in my tool rack.  Here is the description from Packard's website -- "Ray Key, a professional woodturner and teacher from England is internationally known for his top quality boxes, bowls and platters. He is a perfectionist with his turning. His many years of experience have enabled him to perfect these purpose oriented tools. All the tools are made of M2 high speed steel hardened to 62-64 HRC and come fitted with stained Beech handles and brass ferrules."

They are 3/8" and 1/2" gouges. That's the size of the actual bar stock used to make them not the flute measurement. 

New these two tools would be $40 for the 3/8" and $55 for the 1/2" for a total of $95 plus shipping. 

I will sell the pair as a set only for $70 or best offer which includes shipping in the continental US only. Hawaii and Alaska are extra - no international shipping. Paypal accepted. Checks accepted. 

Thanks
Ricc Havens

Attached Files Image(s)

Bump - will consider offers
SOLD!!!