Furnace Question
(02-11-2017, 03:05 PM)daddo Wrote: Is this a Hot Dawg?  Go Here.

That has been my assumption. Should be dirt simple.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
As I read your post, it sounds like the exhaust fan comes and the burner lights. It then hits the upper limit when the blower doesn't function and shuts the unit down. I think you've assessed it correctly (relay or motor) and like Mr. Mike and some others said shouldn't be too hard to diagnose. You might try hooking the fan motor directly to a circuit and see if it works. If not, I think you've got the solution...if it does more trouble shooting.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Why does everyone keep up with the high efficiency furnace.  I would check the motor connection and the capacitor on the fan motor.  Should be real easy to test
Just remembered a friend that had another brand of shop heater. His did something similar under warranty and they sent him a new board for it. I wish i could have had his old board to see what failed. Those heaters are pretty simple and use pretty standard boards.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. 

This is not a high efficiency furnace in any regard, hot fumes exhaust up a stack. This is a ceiling mounted Modine.

I searched around and it was a Timer Relay, cheap part. It comes on with the Furnace and warms up and then throws a relay to start the fan. I was able to probe on it and got the input signal with the furnace start, but it never sent a signal or power to the fan. 

Problem solved.
Sure beats a new furnace
Yes
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS