10" Blade: for a table or radial arm saw?
AlanS: thanks for that idea. I 'wuz gonna' take it to a sharpening service, but will try your idea first.

Am not trying to sell the blade, it will be a give away to a budding woodworker who really does not have much disposable income....
Post a picture if you can, might be able to tell by looking at it.
Some would say the hook angle matters on a TS.  It all has to do with the point when the blade makes contact with the work piece and the direction of feed.  In the case of a RAS, the blade makes contact near the bottom of the blade.  The spinning saw blade likes the negative hook so that it forces the work piece into the table of the RAS and also does not try to grab the piece like the barb of a hook and walk the cut (the RAS equivalent of a TS kickback but IMO more dangerous since the saw blade is mobile and it is the saw that kicks and not the work piece).

In the case of the TS, the blade makes contact at the top of the cut and once again, the positive hook angle works to press the work piece down onto the table as it cuts.  We all should know how a TS kicks back by now so to me, a negative hook blade on a TS does not seem like a good idea.  The negative hook will act to push the work piece up off the table and you get a floating work piece which is exponentially more likely to kick back at that point.  If you insist on using a negative hook blade on a TS then use a downward pressure feather board to keep the piece on the table.

Once again though, this is all just theory right....
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
As stated it would work on a ts. If would also work on a ras. IF the ras has enough power.
I have a Freud thin kerf, 60 tooth, 15 degree + hook, blade, which would try to self feed, and sometimes, if not careful with feed rate, stall the Craftsman 10" ras.
I put the blade on my, new to me, Dewalt 7790 (12") ras, and see no reason to change. Very slight self feed. 
If you have a lower powered ras, a carriage return helps a lot to control feed rate.
A neg. tooth blade also tries to self feed to an extent.
Sort of like a car. More hp More better!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
A plus benefit of the negative hook angle is that I get less tear out on plywood with it.  If I am cross cutting ply I will often use the radial arm saw blade for those cuts.  

It does seem to cut a bit slower though.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.