Handtools: Disston D-8, Nice
Lately I've been a saw sharpening fool, I've been going through my stash of saws (I can't leave worthy saws on flea market tables) and here is a Disston 26", 8pt handsaw, crosscut, circa 1947 from the medallion, I reshaped cleaned it up, reshaped the teeth and sharpened it.   Handle is solid with no chips, very nice condition overall, plenty of plate left on this one, plate is straight, and I tested it after sharpening and setting and it cuts smooth, true and well in pine and cherry.  Some very minor staining on the plate towards the toe, but really not much at all, I just mention it for full disclosure, strong etch, all in all an excellent user for someone.  A really nice saw, I thought of keeping it in my till but I have equally nice ones there already.  Here's the pics, take a look, it can be yours for $55 plus shipping; with the reshaping and sharpening, you're really getting the saw for $10.  Take a look:

[Image: 32787307796_36e95e4472_b.jpg]

[Image: 32013834063_711064269e_b.jpg]

[Image: 32013833143_8b0f669c99_b.jpg]

[Image: 32787306226_6fe2ecfe8a_b.jpg]

[Image: 32013832483_e4426ecc56_b.jpg]

[Image: 32787308206_91956ab797_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; include your full shipping address in the PM so I can print mailing labels and quote shipping.  I don't have Paypal so don't ask, I'm an old dog and that's a new trick, so payment by USPS money order unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.

Tools that I would be happy to own, priced reasonably.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent earlier. I'll buy it!
Saw is sold. Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis