Ryobi BT3000 table saw - SOLD
UPDATE:  SOLD.  (Who knew...my wife's facebook is quicker than Woodnet...)

Asking $125

This was a good starter table saw...that I kept on using.  Everything is still in good working order - I just took an opportunity to upgrade to a cabinet saw.

Back in the day there was quite a 'cult' following of this saw (http://www.sawdustzone.org/).  It has:
-a riving knife
-good dust collection with a shop vac
-sliding miter table
-router table opening on right side (I have an aluminum base plate to attach your router to included).
-ability to cut 3 9/16" meaning you can cut through an upright 2x4 (I'll miss that on my new saw...)
-Belt driven
-rails easily move to the right or left to make wider cuts possible
-15 amp motor...not enough for a long rip cut in 3" thick hardwood in one pass but, otherwise, I never had problems.

The biggest downside is that it doesn't have a T-slot so you can't easily use a standard miter fence if you wanted to (but people have added those on).

I have added:
-folding wheels to make it easily portable around the shop, but easy to put back on its stable feet.
-outfeed table that easily folds against the back of the saw.
-riving knife that you can use without you the blade guard (for non-through cuts)
-zero clearance throat plate insert (improved dust collection
-includes an extra blade

Here are pics:
[attachment=1288]

[attachment=1287]

And a few more pictures:

[attachment=1294]

Attached Files Image(s)

If you were closer I would be all over that. I'd like to have one of those.

GLWTS
chris
My first table saw: I remember how amazed I was at the quality of the cuts (had a 40 Tooth Freud Blade IIRC); amazing!
My wife is going out of town late Wednesday. If it's still available on Thursday, might have to take an incognito road trip.
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
(02-11-2017, 03:44 PM)David Delo Wrote: My wife is going out of town late Wednesday. If it's still available on Thursday, might have to take an incognito road trip.

Laugh 

When I bought the cabinet saw, my wife wasn't excited about it...I finally asked "will you be mad if I buy it?".  She said "No...I just don't think you need it."

I don't want any part breaking up a marriage over a table saw, but touch base Wednesday/Thursday and I'll let you know if it is still here.