Cup Hinge Install
Where can I find instructions on placement of hole for cup hinge install for face frame cabinet with inset doors.  I'm using Blum 110° CLIP Top BLUMOTION Hinge, Half-Cranked, Screw-On hinges.  Blum CLIP Hinge Mounting Plate, Face Frame Mount, Inset Adapter, Cam Adjustable, 9mm.  Hinge model 71B355-0101 and the brackets 175H500-01.21

I can't seem to find the manual online.
here you go probably between page 40 and 55
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Try the download section on this page

http://www.cshardware.com/b-71b3550.html
Thanks both of you. 

Is there a standard distance the hinge is placed from the top and bottom?
3-4 inches here
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(02-13-2017, 11:23 PM)JGrout Wrote: 3-4 inches here

I use 3"
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Most of the time I have found a mounting instruction in the hinge packaging, Usually it is either a paper template, and instruction, or it gives the distances you need to allow for drilling out the hole. Beyond that you need to know if it is for Face Frame, or Frameless cabinet, and if you want inset, or an overlay, and how much.

Pretty good video about choosing hinge, and a brief summary of drilling the hole.

This is Blum's Media center where they have their "how to's" click here

Hit "hinge systems" then scroll down for "clip top 110*"

That should get ya going.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW