Valentines Day
Present for my wife. Black walnut.maple and aromatic cedar. 12" high and 10" diameter. Critiques welcome

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice looking work.
Rodney
Beautiful job,you are going to have one very happy wife.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Great job!  I'm sure she'll love it.  The semi-circles near the top, though, look kind of out of place.  IMO, they clash with the hearts.  Otherwise, very nicely done.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Nice! 
Cool
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Nicely done and I do like the half circles.  how hard were the hearts to make?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I made templates and used a router bit to cut them. Made them in halves. Needed 4 templates to do the job due to the maple rim. Getting a good fit on them was the hardest. Once that was done the rest is pretty much standard segmented procedure. For the circles, I have 1/2" aluminum templates. Have 1'-1 1/2" and 2"sets. My brother is a cnc machinist and made them for me.
Thanks for all the coments.