Bonding Lexan and PVC
What can be used when bonding Lexan with PVC?  I've got a 1/4" sheet of Lexan I want to attach some PVC pipe accessories too, either edge or face.
I may be wrong on this but a number of years ago, I had to glue some Lexan together to make a box. I remember being told that I had to take a router and take a skim cut to remove the coating on the face of the Lexan. Once I did that, I used an acrylic adhesive to glue the pieces together.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Investigate IPS Weld-On glues and solvents.

Weld-on Vendor

I do recall bonding polycarbonate to machine grade PVC with their products. I used to do a lot of work with plastics, and I recall they had a solvent for every needed combination.
Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty! - Samuel Adams
Yes, IPS adhesives. That's the name of the adhesive that I used. I couldn't remember it for nothing. I totally agree, check their website, call them if necessary. They are extremely helpful.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry