I am back early
After the VA doctors cutting me four times and the last one yesterday I just did not want to be in the hospital any longer and make it home at 7:30pm last night after a 6 hour surgery the last time.

I might do some turning the pens for the Christmas auction and then the cigar holders but just a little everyday in a week or so.

Hope all has been well here.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
glad your home buddy
Glad you are home. Take care of yourself.

Thank your wife for letting us know you were in the hospital so we could send our thoughtsd and payers your way.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Glad Your Back young man  you take care!!
south vietnam war collage
Thanks guys it was along time in the hospital and a lot of pain.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Glad you're back, Arlin.
Glad you're home, Arlin.  Praying you recover well from the surgery, and that it alleviates some of your pain.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
So glad to see you back home and hopefully on the mend. Take it easy and get well
Glad to have you back ,Arlin and take your time healing,we will wait for you.You have a great wife,thank her for letting us know.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Heal up good. Dont overdo anything. Welcome back online.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.