Thomas Moser Lolling chair
Anyone ever build one of these?

I'm thinking this might be my next project. Are there any plans out there?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.
He's written a number of books with measured drawings, dunno if this chair is in one.  See:

https://www.amazon.com/Mosers-Measured-D...0806980753
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
A few years ago when I was doing some contract work for them I made a digital 3D model of the chair. It wasn't intended to be used as a plan but I bet it could be used as a starting point.
If you haven't, request a catalog here I don't know if they give any specs, but I'll soon find out
Big Grin Plenty of contact info at the site too. I bet they could tell you if a plan exists. They say it's one of their best sellers, so at 3K per chair they probably want to sell chairs over plans I would think. I remember Steve Shanesy of Pop WWing had a table of his, that he wanted to cut down to fit new digs, and he said they were the nicest company he had ever dealt with, so maybe they can help. I'm one of those guys who would rather figure it out looking at a few pics, but I do like that chair.

Dave if you don't post your model here I'd love a PM version
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve, I doubt I still have the model but it's in the Warehouse.
I'm just hoping for more views to figure out details. I'll see if the catalog offers more than online?

This gives a bit of perspective the flat pics don't.

Ok right next to it is Narrman making a Lolling chair.....Yeah different, but it may have some info for angles, and dimensions that could be helpful. Same idea, just Moser took it off the Contemporary shelf, and Norm took his off the Federal/Chippendale/sumpin sumpin shelf.

GW
Nice safety glasses there, Bob.  

No glue??
Bob, 

I have made the chair, matching foot stool, and side table. I can help with construction details, and photos. I have a lot of photos of the process, but I built mine at Thomas Moser so some photos of the process involve CNC tenon cutting machines and dual head shapers.

But measurements, and construction process I can help with. 

I also dropped you a Private Message.
Unless you are advised not to share, that information would make a nice post, pics and all.

GW
Looks like a Morris chair with more curves.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.