Milwaukee v18 drills convert to corded drill
(02-20-2017, 09:33 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: The hitachi cordless stuff that bigskytools sells are quite anemic. It's cheap but they are nowhere neat the power or runtime of other brands. Their 18v is equivalent to others 12 to 14v. No one uses them on a jobsite.

I have to respectfully disagree, I have 3 cordless Hitachi drills and I have used them when I had a home repair business, they have been a workhorse for me and I'll replace  them with Hitachi if they ever die.
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
(02-20-2017, 11:50 AM)splinter7612 Wrote: I have to respectfully disagree, I have 3 cordless Hitachi drills and I have used them when I had a home repair business, they have been a workhorse for me and I'll replace  them with Hitachi if they ever die.

Might be ok for that but on a commercial job site no. Newbs will show up with it and within a week are buying something else. The prices on their stuff isn't bad but it's more of a light use / homeowner grade.