HANDTOOLS: Dividers, Saw Set, Tote
Here are a few worthy items . . . . .

First are a pair of vintage dividers made by Union Tool, a good maker from Massachusetts, 6" and 4", sold as a pair only, everything works like it should, nice points, hardened, some light  staining here and there but no other apologies, the pair can be yours for $34 shipped, you never have too many dividers..... pics:

[Image: 32817318952_4a9ea623c4_b.jpg]

[Image: 32127842944_9ab51fa709_b.jpg]
[Image: 32817318192_70a1831613_b.jpg]

Next up is a Stanley 42 saw set, early patent date, all there including the washer on the lock nut, anvil and hammer are crisp, it works like it should, I have a 42x but prefer the straight 42 for saws 8pt and larger, good to have in your kit.  Apologies are the finish is gone and handles show signs of rust from sitting in the bottom of a toolbox too long, but the key working parts are just dandy.  Yours for $18 plus shipping; pics:

[Image: 32127842184_c12ca3f09a_b.jpg]
[Image: 32817316962_543dae5aa4_b.jpg]

Last but not least is an unused, NOS Stanley aluminum replacement tote; you see these from time to time, popular in school woodshops but in the trade as well, I have a couple of my users equipped with them.  Fits #5 size and above Stanley planes, can be yours for $20 plus shipping; pics:

[Image: 32127841574_a50df96acd_b.jpg]

[Image: 32817316132_1fea8d5e1c_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address in the PM so I can print mailing labels and quote shipping; sorry, I don't have Paypal, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum then checks are welcome.

Quality tools I would own at reasonable prices.   Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Dividers now $30 shipped, saw set now $15 +ship.
bump for worthy tools
PM sent
Dividers and saw set are sold.

Aluminum tote remains.