FS: A lot of nice tools
Porter Cable BN125A  1 1/4" brad nailer. In the box, never used.

$25 plus shipping

[Image: 20170221_062238-L.jpg]

[Image: 20170221_062312-L.jpg]
[Image: 20170221_062326-L.jpg]
[Image: 20170221_062205-L.jpg]
Just a plug here...

I have bought "several" tools from Steve.

I have never been disappointed.

I have always been very pleased.

Thanks Steve!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I second that. I've bought tools twice from Steve and I'm always surprised at the fact that they are even better than pictured. Thanks, Steve!
Thanks gentlemen!

I'm off to Andover, MA for more tools, followed by South Berwick, ME to look at another load.
Steve (and Admiral) have provided me with the opportunity to buy tools of superior quality that just doesn't exist in my neck of the woods.  Everything I have purchased from either of them has been better than advertised and I have never been disappointed in any of my purchases from either of them.

Frank S in IA
I also have been help many times from Steve and I feel he is the Ebay of WoodNet.
Yes
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wow...too late... Several items I would've bought..My own fault...thanks
Jerry