Pencil sharpener
(02-27-2019, 05:43 AM)StanleyRoark Wrote: I am using the X-Acto  electric pencil sharpener, which I bought from the online store. It is suitable for many sizes of pencils, from very hard to very soft pencils and pastels. I use it in my classroom. I think the manual crank sharpener can wear off the colored pencil.
Hello Stanley;

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Skip

I suspect you will not hear back from Stanley, as when the first post a new account makes includes a link to another site, it is a usually a spam bot.
(03-15-2017, 11:44 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: I see these are still available, how old is this unit?  Does this mount to a table top surface?

I have one mounted to the wall behind my bench.  I will post a pick of how when I get home.

They are still avaliable.  If you are lucky you can get one of the ones made in Japan for their own market.  They still value penmanship so their writing tools are generally better than here..

Attached Files Image(s)

This one is following me around the house during the rehab. Couldn't live without it.
When and if I ever get some shop time, it will go back in the wall.
[Image: 20170227_101154_zpsaqdy3x9e.jpg]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay