WTB - 3 way Clamps
Anyone have any of these gathering dust in their shop? Just drop me a PM please, if you do.

3 Way Clamp

Thanks,

Doug
How many are you looking for?
2- 4; I have a specific home project that they would work nicely on. In all my years of woodworking I've only needed this style of clamp a few times, but always used a workaround instead buying them.

Thanks,

Doug
I've got a pile of them and could spare 4-5 of them.. Would probably cost as much as they are worth to ship them. Pretty sure I got them at Harbor Freight
PM sent.

DT
Where are you? If you are close, I would loan you a couple but not worth it to ship.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Hi Pedro,

I'm in Montana. Very generous offer but I'd probably like to buy 4 or so of them. My application is to use two in each setup. It will take 14 individual clampings (two clamps each) to finish the job. Use two clamps, use two clamps (4 total), let the glue dry, use them again until project done.

Thank you,

Doug
(02-20-2017, 03:19 PM)mound Wrote: I've got a pile of them and could spare 4-5 of them.. Would probably cost as much as they are worth to ship them. Pretty sure I got them at Harbor Freight

Mound, responded to your reply.

Thanks,

Doug
Made a deal on the clamps - thanks Paul! 
Yes

Doug
I'm late to the party.
Laugh  I have 4 but they are a different type with only one screw
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020