Coping sled
But but but, it's so complicated
Laugh
Laugh

I do like that above the work plastic standoff to run against the fence. Might have to see if it actually does something, or just looks cool. I have gobs of sheet plastic scrap.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
it does something alright,  it gives you a positive standoff that is easily registered for all the cuts set up properly 

I like that feature a lot but the base sliding capture fence is of more importance to me and I will add one to my shop built sled soon Of course I am cutting double copes on up to 10" wide stock in one pass that can be 20-36" long.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I just scoped the pics, guess I need to watch video. The top standoff was clearly visible. I didn't see the base fence. I love when they post video, and clear pics of stuff I can build, and don't want to pay the going rate.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I am with John on making a zero clearance fence.

I use 1/4 MDF and take two pieces ripped the same height of my fence and about 12 - 18" long. Hold them against the fence and feed them into the spinning router bit. I use spring clamps to keep everything under control. The piece on the out feed section of the fence will get a bit frayed from bit spin direction, but that is easily sanded off with a few swipes.

I have several push blocks made from MDF or ply that are about 8" x 8" with a piece of 2x2 attached to use as a handle to push the pieces through. Each corner has a different profile and they get trimmed for a fresh corner as needed.

I made a coping sled long ago, and it worked, but found that the zero clearance fence pieces were super easy to make, cheap, and are reusable on different profiles until they get too short.