To those of use who like exotic woods and segmented turnings
I have been dealing with Justin for about 5 years now and have gotten a lot of very nice exotic woods from him at VERY reasonable prices.

Matter of fact I just bought 3 5/4x12x50 Bloodwood boards from him for less then $95 and they are the darkest Bloodwood I have ever seen.  the boards were $12, $14 $14 and the rest was shipping.

Here is his internet site

https://exoticwoodsoftheworld.com/

and his ebay site

http://www.ebay.com/sch/exoticwoods2000/...ipg=&_from=

You will not be disappointed in his woods.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Prices seem reasonable, can't imagine the shipping to Hawaii!
VH07V  
(02-21-2017, 04:59 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Prices seem reasonable, can't imagine the shipping to Hawaii!

Isn't the usps shipping to Hawaii the same as anywhere on mainland?
If you can use the flat rate boxes, yes it would be the same. I just can't see cutting up that wood into such small pieces!
Anything big costs about $1.20/pound to ship in or out of here unless you do large quantities.
VH07V  
I do know he ships pallets anywhere but do not know the price.  Back when I got my back pay from the VA I got a big pallet of wood including a piece of Bubinga that was 3x24x86 and lots of other exotics at the time of which I have cut up and made things out of it and gave to charity auctions and the Christmas auction here.

It will not hurt to email him to ask.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(02-28-2017, 08:18 PM)EightFingers Wrote: If you can use the flat rate boxes, yes it would be the same. I just can't see cutting up that wood into such small pieces!
Anything big costs about $1.20/pound to ship in or out of here unless you do large quantities.

Don't forget you said you would send some spalted KOA sapwood.
Yes