Ridgid R4512 table dimensions
I'm looking at the Ridgid R4512 and get different info regarding width and depth of table and wings. Can you tell me what they are? Thanks
I'd go into a HD and check to be 100% sure. Short of that I'd check home depot website. Short if that I'd call a HD and ask. I say these because I think it has changed slightly since it's inception. I have the TS 3650.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Most of the saws in this class have a table that's 27" deep from front to back, excluding whatever depth the fence adds.  The width of the main cast iron tables is usually 20" from left to right, plus the width that the extension wings add.....usually 10" each, so 40" wide overall.    Note that the fence rails generally extend well beyond the 40" width of the saw's table.
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....