Hose reel
As I am setting up my new shop space I am thinking about an air hose reel.  Any suggestions?
Super pricey but I love the robo reel.
Oddly enough the Harbor Freight 50' reel and hose are actually quite good.
Yeah I would second the recommendation of the harbor freight 50 footer. Works fine.
I also have two of the HF ones, one on each end of the shop. Only complaint is a little tricky to roll up sometimes.
Doing it right cost less than doing it over
I have the HF one.  The reel itself is fine.  I had to replace the hose after about 5 years of light use.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Cox reels are reel nice
Smile find deals on them on ebay.

Also if you want roboreel then check their website for demo reels at a great savings. May have to be patient on them being in stock. They also make a wall mount for the ceiling hung models.

I do not like the small flexzilla reel. They sized it to retract fully only when there is no air in the hose it seems. Annoying.

Cheap and easy to source for most is the HF one.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

i've had a rapid reel for about 15 years  --  no leaks. 
Yes
+1 on the Harbor Freight unit; had mine for a year or so and it works well, I've got this one; it goes on sale from time to time, cost effective for a hobby shop.

http://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools/h...62344.html
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I have the Flexzilla hose reel 3/8 x 50ft. Hose stays flexible when cold and has no "memory". It's within a few bucks of the HF price. They sell the at Amazon, Sams, Sears, Home Depot, etc