Hose reel
Is this one the same as the Flexzilla? 

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/p..._200658517 -- $12 shipping
No Lynden, that is not the same. Google "Flexzilla reel" for many options. The Flexzilla hose is the best I have used and the reel is nice. All the reels at HF are big and heavy and have a crappy HF hose.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Reelcraft 100'.  I did not have room for two reels so I wanted 100'....one of my best decisions.  Craigslist is a true blessing.

Flexzilla was not on the market at the time. If I were shopping today, Flexzilla would be hard to overlook but I would settle for less than 100'.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(02-22-2017, 03:11 AM)Huxleywood Wrote: Oddly enough the Harbor Freight 50' reel and hose are actually quite good.

I agree.  
Yes  
Big Grin

Also 50' without a BIG return spring is about the limit. 100 foot of hose crawling across the floor is borderline dangerous, and a lot heavier on the floor dragging than it is in your hand carrying. DAMHIKT  You need a really large shop to go past 50' too, especially if your compressor is centralized.
Big Grin

Ohhh yeah, probably don't need to say this, but always unhook the tool before dragging. I watched some hillbilly dragging a framing nailer once, he was shooting up stuff as he went
Crazy
Uhoh
No
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW