HANDTOOLS: Disston D-95, freshly sharpened
What we have here is a Disston D-95, made from '35 to '50, medallian on this one puts it from '47 to '50, this has a Bakelite handle, pretty cool, I've not seen many of these out there period, and few in this good of condition; they switched to a wooden handle in '55.  Great saw, 10pt, 26" tapered plate, not often found in that pt and size, freshly filed cc by me and set. Plenty of plate, not much use of this saw.  Only made in the 26" size. Some staining on plate, I didn't want to remove the etch to get rid of the staining, but the plate is polished and cuts straight and very smooth. Bakelite handle is very cool, and feels good in the hand.  A very nice 10pt handsaw that I would be proud to own myself (I have another, so this one is surplus).  Yours for $70 plus shipping. Read about it here:  http://www.disstonianinstitute.com/d95page.html   Here's the pics:

[Image: 32904685602_3eac0f5ce4_b.jpg]

[Image: 32904682432_85fdbca6ac_b.jpg]

[Image: 32678645870_59013bd2ac_b.jpg]

[Image: 32904681462_7ff340b7ca_b.jpg]

[Image: 32678647630_66a1fe0530_b.jpg]

A very nice saw.  First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and include your full shipping address in the PM so I can quote shipping and print labels.  I dont' have paypal so payment by USPS money order unless I know you from the forum,then checks are just fine.

As always, tools that I would own myself, priced reasonably.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I have D95 in green bakelight.  I kinda thought it was a cheap saw because of the handle, but it was my favorite saw.  Then someone in handtools straightened me out.
PM sent
Saw will be off to a new home.

Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis