Near-mint/Clean - Simonds Blue Ribbon 372
(all sold, thanks)
(Updated the images with smaller versions - pardon the previous ones being quite unnecessarily large in resolution)
I am way far away from a collector but like to see a nice saw/s.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'll vouch for Jordan, if anyone needs reassurance. He and I are both Admins of the group he referenced on Facebook. Good guy. Helpful and knows his stuff. Glad you found your way here, JQ!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(02-25-2017, 11:00 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: I'll vouch for Jordan, if anyone needs reassurance. He and I are both Admins of the group he referenced on Facebook. Good guy. Helpful and knows his stuff. Glad you found your way here, JQ!

And I do as well. I was just five minutes behind Jordan when those saws popped up for sale. If he hadn't been so fast on the keyboard, they would have been mine!

Consider that both of these saws are over 100 years old and are as close to brand new condition as they could be. It was an amazing find.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Thanks, gents. It was at Bob Page's advice that I post here.

(02-26-2017, 07:46 AM)enjuneer Wrote: If he hadn't been so fast on the keyboard, they would have been mine!

All those finger stretches have finally paid off!
Very nice  saws, but -- the heel on the 372 has been crudely ground, post production.
Ah is that what it's from? Seemed a bit odd but good to know. In mobile now so don't want to fiddle with the price but will adjust price accordingly.
Price adjusted on 372, and dropped on the 100.
No offense meant at the seller, but should "NOS" really have that much pitting?  Those are beautiful saws, and quite shiny, but it sure looks like to me like both saws have been cleaned up some.  Mint maybe, but definitely not NOS.  NOS should have tags or wrappers or boxes or something.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill