Oneida Super Dust Deputy and Dust collectors
I just replaced my dust collector and am selling all my smaller dust collection equipment. I have a roughly one year old Grizzly G0548ZP 2hp dust collector with a bunch of bags for $275. I Rikon 1hp dust collector with the cartridge filter for $150. I also have an Oneida Super Dust Deputy with a trash can and stabilizer ring inside for $100. Everything is located in Bel Air, MD 21014. Here is the Dust Deputy. As soon as I clean the two dust collectors off I will post pictures of those also. 

photo BA84C512-9C5E-4695-A349-84937347D457_zpsezedg7gd.jpg

Here is the Grizzly dust collector. It also comes with a remot and three controllers. 

photo F68DAB4D-1654-4A3A-9A2F-7DBEA22EA0AE_zpser7x8l7n.jpg

photo 9AA53DAB-DC0C-4D21-8828-00EE4DB66C7C_zpsx2xp76ke.jpg
Dave

I see you did the same thing I did with the Dust Deputy.  It works pretty good.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, it did work well but it just wasn't enough power for my whole shop. The big Cyclone I replaced it with should have more than enough power to service the whole shop though.
Everything is sold.