Ryan Shed Plans
Any opinions on this company pro or con
Also I was hoping someone can turn me on to a great site for shed plans in the 10x10 - 10x12 size that shows all of the details. I am a guy that needs all the direction I can get to build my shed????
I would visit with a local home center that sells pole barms and garages to the DIY community and ask them for a set of their plans on buildings built with materials they sell.

That or contact an Amish building crew and have them source and build it for you.

Also talk to your loacal county/city planning office to see what restrictions you might have in your zoning. Also consult an local HOA you might have for their rules.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I used a new yankee workshop plan with the video

Was good enough for me and I'd never framed more than a basement wall before.

Took me two freaking summers to finish but that wasn't the fault of the plans ?

Mike
A lot of options. I agree to go look around locally. A lot of advances in the plastic, not sure what it actually is but we have a smallish one, and a large outdoor storage box, both are bomb proof. The box has been with us 11 years, colors are the same, and it looks just like it did, smallish barnette is 9 years, and it looks like day 1, except for dirt we have tracked into it.

Lowes, HD, Menards all have them in the lot, you can buy and assemble, or have them deliver, and assemble, just costs a bit more. Both wood, and plastic.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The Family Handyman magazine offers several that you can download as PDF files.

https://www.familyhandyman.com/outdoors/sheds
Thanks everyone for the replies I reall appreciate it.
I forgot about Norms shed plans and I like what Handyman has to offer also.

Mike about how many 10x10 sheds would fit inside of your new Mikey Space lol!!!!!!
I really enjoyed following your build.

Thanks Todd
TY. I need to work more on my walls and I need to update my thread
Smile

It is 40X64X16 so 24 - 48 if you could stack them
Smile

Have you considered just getting one of those prebuilt sheds dropped off? My neighbor sells some through his dealership but guessing you prob have local dealers.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Yea I did and we have 3-4 in my area but the wife wants something that is more attractive so I will need to create a she-shed to keep the peace lol!!!!!
I'm a pretty handy guy and can figure most things by myself BUT,  last summer I wanted to build a shed. After looking at all the free plans I purchased a set of shed plans from icreatables.com/sheds.

Best money I've spent in a long time. Very detailed plans that come with a materials list. I just gave the list to my materials supplier and it all was delivered the next day. Followed the step by step plan and the shed was build in no time and better yet, I didn't have to do all the figuring out the angles for the roof rafters etc. It was all in the plans.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
I went with icreatables too and built an 8x12 shed.