I have some rare earth magnets left for sale
This is a new post of the magnets I have left

What I have left is

N50 1/8" = 150 in lots of 30 = $3.00
N52 1/4" = 400 in lots of 25 = $3.50
N45 5/16" = 350 in lots of 25 = $4.50
N50 1/2" = 400 in lots of 25 = $5.75
N52 3/4" = 140 in lots of 10 = $9.00

Also somewhere in the house I have 3/4" and they will be in lots of 10 for $9.00 and if you order them give me time to find them since I am still healing up from the 2 weeks in the hospital and can not move very well.

Priority mail at $6.95

If you wish to buy some PLEASE tell me how many you wish to buy and your MAILING address so I do not have to ask several times for your address or how many.  It is hard enough for me to remember things and tons of pm's at the same time OK.

Last when I get all the info and I mail the package I WILL send you the tracking number and from now on I will be shipping Priority mail which costs a little more but then I and you do not have to worry about where it is.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Just to let everyone know.  I have mailed out all the orders that have been paid.

Also if anyone orders for the next few weeks I am still moving so very slowly and sometimes not at all so orders may take a week longer after ordering.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin is the 1/8" thickness or diameter?
same for the 1/4"
1/8" thick on them I have given the diameter only on all of them.  On a few of them some were 1/16" thick and the rest were 1/8 and even 3/16"

I have learned that the thicker the magnets the higher the N rating is it seems but not sure.

Just to let everyone know that I since I have been so sick and spent 2 weeks in the VA hospital and having 4 surgeries that I will be holding off on sending out any more magnets.  I was at the my VA dr and he said three of the surgeries are not doing so well and have some infection and that I maybe going back in.

I am saying this because I was a disappointment to someone here that I sent magnets out to and forgot his 3/4" magnets and even forgot to charge him for them also.

So instead of being a disappointment to anyone else until I get better and the infection does not affect me this will be put on hold.

Thank you for understanding.

Arlin

Arlin,

I hope that your health is improving.

I am interested in getting some more magnets. I am very happy with the first order that I received from you.

When you fell up to it, could you post an update on what is left.

I don't want to bother you with a PM.

thanks,
Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
They have taken 5 pints of infection out Thursday or Friday I can not remember.  Three of my four surgeries were infected and I told Jack (Timberwolf) that my wife would have called him if I did not get better.

I am still very sick and will take awhile in getting better with all the antibiotics (I am allergic to Penicillin) I am taking.  I so sick and very tired and with all the struggles of trying to get the non profit started (I am still waiting for the Chamber of Commerce and SBA ladies to help for the last 8 weeks with no more replys) that I am just getting tired of the struggle of getting help and donations that l just feel like stopping.

Thanks for the update.

Prayers and good wishes that your health improves rapidly and that your burdens become less weighty.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Arlin
Sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. It is a lot of work for your body to fight off the infection, just hang in there and you will get through it.

Bob
Yep, hope you feel better and get back your strength. If you are up to it, I would also like some Magnets.

Be well

Neil