Just checking to see intrest in Wooden Pen blanks
I have about 3000 blanks of both Domestic and Exotics and both plain and highly figured.  I still have more but since I am out of pen kits I figure to sell blanks to buy kits.

If I put some together in a flat rate box for sale and show what is in the boxes would anyone be interested?

Also on the plain ones I can put in some of the cut offs from a friend which are 1/8" to 1/4" so the blank can be cut and the off cut added to make a fancy blank.

I think a MFRB is $15 or $16 which will be included.  If I can sell 15 to 20 boxes it would help us.

Do not PM me just say so here.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I figure I would be interested in that, depending on figure, etc.

Dave
Hey Buddy, Got any stabilized buckeye burl?
Only one blank Mike.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I might be interested depending on what species of exotics you have.
I have more than enough of domestic wood.