Which Router...
(02-26-2017, 12:38 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Bill, I had the same problem with my Bosch 1617.  You are right, a lot of sawdust can pack in there if you don't have good dust collection - and I don't.  But I think the bigger issue is that the motor housing "grabs" in the base unless you keep it waxed.  I bet yours will be nice and smooth again if you take it out, clean out the dust, and wax the motor housing. 

John

Thanks John.  I figured it must be something like that.  I'll have to get to that before I use it again.  Otherwise I like the Bosch in the table.  I'm not spinning big bits, so it has plenty of power.  I also like the capability to adjust from above the table.  Never had that before.  It's a nice feature for those of us who don't have a lift.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?