Anyone see Kludge/Peter lately
He has not posted here in turning for quite awhile and miss him and his Youtube videos he does to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
He's still on youtube. I like his video's,too.  He posted this last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXO7IUvX5w
Thanks Hairy I will download this to my computer so I/we can watch it anytime.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

He's busy dipping something in epoxy or making something out of gummy bears
Wink
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Confused
Confused
Confused
Confused

(02-27-2017, 10:06 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: He's busy dipping something in epoxy or making something out of gummy bears
Wink

Sorry Arlin hit the wrong reply,meant to reply to Yak.Yak is probably right about Kludge.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member