Easy Chuck No Longer Made?
I was looking around, and it seems that nobody who carries Easy Wood stuff carries the Easy Chuck anymore.  Not available at Amazon, Rockler, Woodcraft, Lee Valley, CSUSA, Highland Tools, etc.  Could it be they are moving production offshore, given the company was sold?  Same kind of story for the Nova Infinity chuck.  Can't seem to find them on any of the traditional online outlets.   Could it be the market just didn't support the idea of quick change jaws?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I am not sure if the Nova quick change chuck ever really made it back into distribution after their recall for the bad steel alloy.

I know that the Nova folks were saying that it was imminent in Atlanta. I just figured that I had not been in the right place to see it until you brought it up. If I can remember and get a chance, I will ask about it Tuesday night at the turning club meeting.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Good Morning...  new member here, I'm the marketing manager for Easy Wood Tools.  Glad to say the the Easy Chuck is almost back on the market.  It was taken off the market last year due to supplier reliability issues.  We are working hard to get it back up and running.  It should be available again later this year.  Let me know if you have any questions...  thanks, Jim
"It's just like that....   only completely different"

www.easywoodtools.com
I used to talk to Craig and pray for his son a lot.  I still have not taken him up yet for me and the vets of a chuck and all the jaws for $265 but now I think it is over and have not talked to him in 4 months.  I hope he is doing well.

Thank you for coming to see us.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You are very welcome, glad to be here.  Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Jim

www.easywoodtools.com
Jim, that's good to know.  Hopefully, you'll get the supplier issues all worked out.  I'm in no huge rush to purchase one, but would like to stick with a good brand when I do.  As they say in the turning business, you can't have enough chucks!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Same kind of story for the Nova Infinity chuck.  Can't seem to find them on any of the traditional online outlets.   Could it be the market just didn't support the idea of quick change jaws?

They are available at ToolsPlus and Amazon for $225-230.
They did stop distribution for a few months because (IIRC) they decide a pin as too hard.  That was in the first month.
It appears they do offer additional jaws now but I do not know if the lineup is complete or not.  IMHO they should have had available at least one complete line available from the git go.

As they say in the turning business, you can't have enough chucks!

Well I have enough I think. 
Smile Seven with eight different sets of jaws.  Took a few years looking for wuttenbuts but the total cost came to about $580.
Carl Jacobson demonstrated for our club last month and mentioned that there had been some problems but that they would be back up and running. Carl will be sharing my booth at the Oregon Woodturning Symposium in a couple of weeks... He is the local Robust rep, and that is what I turn on.

robo hippy
Robo

Send me a pm ok or email
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Carl Jacobson is a good man!  We have him booked to turn in our booth for several upcoming trade shows, including the AAW Symposium in Kansas City.

www.easywoodtools.com