Stationary Tools for Sale PRICE DROP!!!
Life happens and I need to start clearing things out. The large tools are first and once those are sold I will start listing all the small stuff and some lumber. Each item is a package deal and I'm not willing to separate at this time. I will entertain offers for a complete package deal. Cash only, obviously local pick up only in Toledo.

Craftsman Zipcode Saw 22114 (Original owner)  $800.00
   Vega 40" Pro Fence, still have original fence as well
   EB3
   Dubby Sled
   Shop Made sled
   WW II 40 tooth standard kerf
   5" Stiffner plate 
   Freud 6" Super Stack dado in case ( I think I made one small test cut)
   2 - Gripper 200 and various accessories
   MJ Pro Splitter never installed
   Couple of extra inserts
   Hand held miter gauge

I realize there aren't any pictures and will get pictures as time allows or at special request. Based on included items with each listing I feel my prices are fair. If you think I'm out of line send a PM. Any and all offers based on PM time stamp. Thanks for looking, this will be posted on another site as well.
What's your price on the performax, and also, what is your location?
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
His post provides a location (Toledo) but no price on the Performax.
Sorry, my bad. Asking $475.00 for the Perfomax...
Some nice stuff and I really really hope selling is not due to bad health buddy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-27-2017, 11:45 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: His post provides a location (Toledo) but no price on the Performax.

I'm going with the sleep deprivation defense on this one. Thanks. Nice price on the sander. Hmmm
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Shameless bump...