Vinyl fence and mold removal
(03-02-2017, 10:22 PM)Wood Wrote: I have a 6' high vinyl fence around my pool.  To make matters worse the fence is in the shade cast by evergreen trees.  The evergreen trees rain sap on the fence giving the mold and mildew more food.  I sprayed on Wet and Forget per the directions on the bottle.  It took 2 applications but over several weeks the fence was clean.  Now I'll spray the fence 2 times a year to prevent the build up.

That's the brand I bought, I sprayed it on and three days later the green stains are a less noticeable but not gone, and the black spots haven't changed much, I guess I'll give it another go and then scrub them down with a soft brush. Thanks everyone.
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
(03-03-2017, 12:22 PM)splinter7612 Wrote: That's the brand I bought, I sprayed it on and three days later the green stains are a less noticeable but not gone, and the black spots haven't changed much, I guess I'll give it another go and then scrub them down with a soft brush. Thanks everyone.

Make sure that the surface is wet first so that you don't create any air borne particles.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.