Looking for woodworkers in the Minneapolis area
(02-27-2017, 10:31 PM)alnandy Wrote: Have her contact our shop; we can help her get squared away with either someone from the MN Woodworkers Guild or one of the many cabinet shops located in our area.
Allan
651-398-7001

Nice job, Allan! I'm sure a collective "thanks" from everyone here is in order. Folks here seem to always respond with help.

Met Dan several years ago here on this forum when he volunteered via PM to help me with a moving situation before we came out to Montana from Atlanta. Over time we exchanged many notes via PM. Still miss those exchanges. RIP good friend.

Doug
Well- Don't forget to post results when done. Some of us can't do anything but observe, so we need closer.
Laugh
I would like to see what he is making also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.