My local CL does not usually pay off like this
Local Cabinet guy is closing the doors and retiring at 72. He had this Nordfab for sale so I bought it Main run is 10" and he has 8" and 6" there as well. Perfect for the Mikie space with a few augmentations. I have a 5hp cyclone I will use it with. He ran it with a  5hp grizzly he sold separately.

[Image: duct1_zpsgzowwaxi.jpg]
[Image: duct2_zpse1aspmki.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

That looks intense.  This thread isn't as cool without knowing how much you stole it for?
$1k and i load and pick it up.

Sweet! Can't wait to see the installation pics! 
Yes

Doug
Glad to see someone get a good deal on CL. Around here most everything is either overpriced or junk or both.
Doing it right cost less than doing it over
that looks like an awful lot of Nordfab for that price, I think you did very, very well sir!
Smile

michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Someone call a cop.. Mikey Robbed that fella
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

This is a good thread.
All the ductwork is in the shop now in a couple piles. Going to do my own inventory.

For those is CA, there was a guy Eddie in San Francisco that has a pile of Nordfab too for sale. 14" and smaller and wanted a couple grand for the lot.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/tls/6019139121.html

id say that's about 5,000 cfm's of 'you suckage.'
Smile

great score!