Rack Em Up
(03-02-2017, 03:16 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote: That is just extraordinary, John.  Very creative.  Did you use your scroll saw for any of that?

No Bill, no scrollsaw on this one. Main tools were table saw, router, lathe for the cues, drum sander and drill press. Thanks for the kind words. 

My original idea was to have the top table hinged but thought the weight would just tip it. Then I thought of making a drawer in the side but again the weight issue so I went with a lift off top and glad I did.
John T.
John, you have to post that over on the SSW&C forum, if for no other reason than to get Carole Rothman all excited! 
Big Grin
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

I will post it there but not much activity there. That site is a shell of itself. Used to be more lively.
John T.
man thats awesome and great choice of woods!