Traditional White Kitchens - Hand Made Details
It seems like white kitchens are in vogue right now.  I see the Property Brothers always seem to do white cabinets.  They make a big show of bludgeoning out the old cabinets when it should be a lot easier to just unscrew them from the wall. Individual preference on color.  We have a old farm house, white would not work. 

Your kitchen looks amazing!  Good to see nice work.  

We just had a new counter and floor put in.  After a lot of angst, the contractors did a great job.   House built before squares and levels were invented.  Wife is happy!!!
(03-07-2017, 02:21 PM)Paladin Wrote: I'm sure that's true. But that's my question, why make me do a Google search to find this information? Why not just put it on your website?

(03-07-2017, 05:47 PM)Steve N Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb, and suggest Russell is a busy Man, and doesn't have a lot of time for online, being a contractor he likely lives and dies by his phone, especially as a means of first mode of contact. If he gives his phone, and you have to search to find his address, he wants you to call.

Either they have reasons or they don't. Could be intentional, could be an oversight. Everyone here is just speculating.
It might be that some have lost sight of the OP's very fine work, in which he also threw in a couple of tidbits of helpful hints that someone not in the business would very much appreciate. 
Very nice work. 

Jeff