Festoon Sandpaper
Hello,
Wondering in anyone knows of a supplier who will sell 50 packs with mixed grits; that is- 25 sheets of 120grit and 25 sheets of 150grit as a 50-pack.  
Thanks,
Israel
I think toolnut does if you call them. I may be wrong though
-Marc

You buying 5" or 6"?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Klingspor sells 10 packs of single grit paper.  You could mix and match several packs.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(03-02-2017, 02:13 PM)Israel Wrote: Hello,
Wondering in anyone knows of a supplier who will sell 50 packs with mixed grits; that is- 25 sheets of 120grit and 25 sheets of 150grit as a 50-pack.  
Thanks,
Israel

Your thread title says "FESTOON SANDPAPER"

Exactly what is it you are looking for? Festool sandpaper by brand name? Or a sandpaper that fit's some unknown size of sander? You need to clarify or possibly the clairvoyants here will throw you an underhand pitch you can hit.
Confused  
Confused  
Confused

Diameter"

Hole count?

PSA, or Velcro?

We get this part>>>>>>>"50 packs with mixed grits; that is- 25 sheets of 120grit and 25 sheets of 150grit as a 50-pack"

If they ain't got it, you probably don't need it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Go easy on hime Steve N. I would guess that he submitted this on a phone and spellcheck kicked in.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Sorry for the confusion... Festool, of course. (Spell-checker can get in the way sometimes!)  The sander is the 150/3 finish sander which uses 6 inch paper.  I did contact ToolNut and they won't mix grits in a single pack.  I was looking for the genuine Festool paper, but couldn't find a supplier that would sell a 50 pack with 2 different grits; the 10 packs are a bit more expensive per sheet, but it looks like that is the only option
Thanks-
The link I provided can sell you some paper to fit your tool, that will make you forget you ever wanted Festool paper, and a lot less $$$$$$$. They probably won't mix either, that would be an odd occurrence, and generally for those you pay a premium anyhow. But they will sell you 50 discs for less than 5 Festool branded. So you could essentially get your combo for about the same $$$ as you would buying Festool's overprice paper, and end up with 10x the discs, and each one would work harder for you. Give em a call, and see if I'm not right.

Supergrit
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Contact Bob Marino, I think he'll do it.

Ed
Your Supergrit link is a great link. Great prices on abranet too. Thank you.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.