Some Starrett squares listed for sale (price reduced)
I am trying to sell these for my friend who is in a nursing home with terminal cancer.  I recently checked prices on Ebay which highlighted how little I know about pricing Starrett tools.  So I have reduced the prices by 60% as show below.  Shipping is included in the price.

First is a large square showing the following etch: L.S.S. Co Athol, Mass, #20.  The etch is clear although it doesn't show up well in this photograph taken with my cell phone.  The gross measurements are 10 1/2" X 6".  There is no box.  New Price: $60 includes shipping in a flat rate box. THIS ITEM IS SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF CHECK.

[Image: 20170228_142552_zpsp7hldmps.jpg]

[Image: 20170228_142538_zpsaqmjecpx.jpg]

Next is a #55 Starrett in the original wooden box.  Its gross measurements are 7" X 4 1/2".  The beam is beveled top and bottom.  The etch is clear.  See pics below:  New price: $60.00 includes shipping in flat rate box.  THIS ITEM IS SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF CHECK.

[Image: 20170228_142849_zpsa3z2sbpe.jpg]

[Image: 20170228_142904_zpsyb3saykg.jpg]

Starrett #20, 3" square in a worn cardboard box.  Gross measurement is 2 5/8" X 3 3/4".  Clear etch.  Sorry I just realized that I didn't get a pic of the other side but it is clear.  The square has the name of, presumably, of a prior owner engraved on it as shown.  New Price: $32.00 includes shipping in a flat rate box.

[Image: 20170228_151703_zpsjwu0e8nh.jpg]

Another #20 Starrett 3" square in its wooden box.  See pic below.  New price: $44.00 includes shipping in a flat rate box.

[Image: 20170228_143204_zpsgufecmoc.jpg]

[Image: 20170228_143222_zpstfw13bt3.jpg]

Yet another 3" Starrett #20.  No box.  Clear etch.  See pics below.  $40.00 includes shipping in a flat rate box.

[Image: 20170228_153050_zpsviodpoup.jpg]

[Image: 20170228_153058_zpseuqj0wpr.jpg]
Ken you need to turn on your private messages. I have some information for you that could be of assistance to your friend.

In the upper left hand corner below the banner that says Welcome back you will see the icon to get to your control panel.
Under Your Profile, Click on Edit Options
Under Messaging and Notifications, click on Receive Private Messages from other Users
Then at the bottom of the page click on Update Options.

Jim
Thanks, Jim.  I hadn't figured out how to do that but it is done now.  I would appreciate any help you can give me.  I am not a tool collector, although my wife might not agree with that, I am a tool user so this is all new to me.  Ken
Ken,

Look for the "User CP" link near the top left of the page if you're on a computer web browser.  If on mobile, I've read it is not there.
You can use this link in either case. It is safe, I just copied the "User CP" link from Woodnet

https://forums.woodnet.net/usercp.php

Should be an option somewhere on that page. I'm not seeing it on mine right now, maybe I need coffee or I already have it enabled.

Hope that Helps
Shamless bump.
All very nice squares. If I didn't already have most of them, I'd buy 'em. The prices are fair, the quality is exceptional.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Pm sent on the #55.
The first 2 squares are sold pending receipt of payment.  Ken